Thursday, May 10, 2012

Any Virgins in the UK? Exciting Opportunity!


So.

I know my last few posts have been pretty heavy. No sexy stories, no clever comments, no lighthearted laughs.

Sexual assault and consent are topics that leave me really emotional. I cried while writing my last two posts. I cried while talking about them with the boyfriend. I cried when I read the responses I received in confidence.

But this post is about something exciting!!! instead of something enlightening yet depressing.

Although this post is more exclusive than normal. I'm sorry.

I have a very special announcement for my readers in the United Kingdom!!! Particularly any virgin readers!

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Farrah Jaufuraully on behalf of Zig Zag Productions, an independent production company in London.

(For all my non-UK readers, don't worry. I totally stalked their website, and it's definitely legit).

Farrah is working on a new documentary, one that explores the process towards sexual maturity. An observational documentary (aka NOT like TLC's judgmental reality show The Virgin Diaries). To do this, the show needs British volunteers who have struggled with sex for years, possibly due to feeling shy and awkward around the opposite sex. The documentary would follow one British man and one British woman as they go through clinical and surrogate partner therapy.*

Did I mention the therapy is free? Yup.

From Farrah's email:

We’d like our contributors to be involved with one-on-one work with a consulting therapist and a surrogate partner as well as being tasked with trying out what they have learnt – from conducting themselves with confidence, to engaging strangers in conversation, to publically displaying affection with a coach.

So, if you're interested, or you know someone who might be interested, feel free to email me at virginconfessions20s@gmail.com or Farrah directly at farrah.jaufuraully@zigzag.uk.com. You can also call Farrah at 020 7017 8755.

Obviously, all inquiries will be handled in complete confidence. I mean, y'all have NO idea how many virgins have “come out” to me, so to speak, privately via twitter DMs or email. ;) I'm a total pro at keeping my readers' secrets.

*Confession: I had to google this. Click on the link for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Anonymous commenting disabled while my mom is sick.

Comments are moderated because I receive a lot of spam, and I think CAPTCHA is annoying. I reply to most of your comments within the comment section because it inspires discussion between readers. For first-time commenters, I try to reply by email.

Yes, you can comment anonymously. Yes, you can disagree with me. However, as of 05/31/2013, if you are commenting anonymously, and your words are hateful or abusive, I will publish these at my discretion. I like that my blog can be a forum for discussion, but anything that blames or mocks survivors of sexual assault will NOT be tolerated.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2013 Finding My Virginity | Design By 2317studio | Powered By Blogger